“If you hate your parents, the man or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and wrapping your car around a tree. If you really want to rebel against your parents: outearn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.” - Henry Rollins

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 7th, 8th & 9th

On Saturday, my day off, I mostly spent the day watching the Tour de France and looking for a new mattress.

On Sunday I worked the morning shift, which was easy and went smooth.

Yesterday, also my day off, I went to Filene's basement and spent a fair bit of time trying to find a decent work short and a watch. I also purchased a pair of sneakers from a shoe store called DSW, which stocks mostly clearance items. I got a decent pair of adidas for $45.

I'm not one to spend money if I don't have to. I've been putting off getting new shoes for a little too long.

Jay and Rachel checked Rome out from the library, so I've been watching that, and Campus updated, so I've been reading that as well. I spoke to Becca (my friend in the UK) on the phone yesterday for two hours. She flies into Boston on the 7th of August and leaves on the 22nd.

No comments: